My bridal shower was a special day I will always remember. I’m still so on love with the whole day! And still so in love with my outfit!
For weeks I struggled to decide on what to wear for my bridal shower. I wanted something comfortable yet unique. There are so many cute white dresses, but I wanted something a little different this time. I ordered so many outfits online its not even funny! I kept returning everything because nothing was working. It got a but frustrating, I have to be honest. It’s so hard to find an outfit when you are looking for something so special and when you have this specific image in your head of what you want it to look like.
After days of searching through websites and walking through every single store in San Antonio I found it! This Eliza J Embroidered Top Jumpsuit was just what I was looking for. So comfortable yet I think it effortlessly makes a statement.
According to the size chart I figured I would be a size 4, but it was so big on me. I had to reorder a size 2, the smallest size it comes in, and it was still too big. Luckily my go-to alternations lady was able to bring it in a bit on the sides and back.
My recommendations when looking for your perfect bridal shower outfit are:
- Make sure its comfortable. If you feel comfortable you will be more confident, and people will notice! Nothing is better than looking confident. That totally makes an outfit!
- You are the bride…. embrace it! wear something white or ivory and stand out. Its your day!
- Opt for a modest-ish yet stylish outfit. You don’t want to wear something too sexy or revealing. Remember, family members will probably be there too.
- Choose a timeless look. If you pick something too trendy, a couple year from now, when you look at the pictures, you might not like your outfit choice anymore.
- Dress for the season! This pretty much goes for any occasion.
Here are my tops picks of the moment for bridal shower outfits.
From left to right:
Hope you guys like these picks and they help you out if you’re a bride-to-be!
Tags : bridal jumpsuit, bridal outfits, bridal shower, bridal shower outfit, bridal shower outfit ideas, bride outfits, bride to be outfits, ivory jumpsuit, what to wear, what to wear bridal shower, what to wear to your bridal shower, white jumpsuit, white pantsuit, white rompers