Teddy coats… I wasn’t too sure about them at first but as soon as I tried one on, I was sold! It was definitely one of my favorite trends this winter. They are so cozy and cute. It’s like a new faux fur!
Instagram might be starting to flood with Spring-inspired outfits, but I’m enjoying every little bit of winter we have left and living in cozy teddy coats and jackets. Here are a few of my favorite teddy pieces:
1.Large front pocket zipper teddy jacket. Color add even more fun to a teddy jacket!
2. Long teddy coat in a light color. This is probably my favorite teddy piece. They one I bought is sold out, but it was something similar. It’s easier to dress this coat up.
3. Long teddy coat in black. Perfect for night-time looks. Plus, I just love black.
4. Wubby fleece pullover. So warm, soft and cozy! I have lived in mine on the weekends.
5. Oversized teddy bomber jacket. This is the original style that ignited the teddy trend. Love it.
6. Front zipper teddy jacket. This one has more discrete side pockets. perfect for lounging or casual outfits. So cute over sweaters.
Most of them are on sale now! Might be smart to snag a few teddy pieces cause I’m sure this trend is not going away any time soon.