‘Tis the season to be jolly and glam! Work holiday parties, Christmas celebrations with friends and family… so many events this month. There are so many beautiful trends you can incorporate into your holiday looks this year it’s a little hard to choose. I’ve rounded up a few pieces that will hopefully bring you some inspiration as you plan your outfits for the next few weeks. I should say the last few weeks of the year! Where did the year go!? 1. A metallic pleated midi skirt is not only perfect for the holiday season, but a great statement piece you can wear all year long. You can glam it up or tone it down with different tops. This skirt can be your life saver; classy and glamorous on its own. Just pair with a classic black turtleneck, statement necklace or earrings and you’re good to go!
2. A flowy metallic pleated dress is another elegant option if you’re loving metallic fabrics.
3. I am really loving sequin skirt paired with an oversized sweater. You can wear with heels or over-the-knee boots. Love it!
4. This black oversized sweater would be perfect for the sequin skirt. Plus this sweater is a staple for these chilly days.
5. Here is another option for a sequin skirt. I love gold or rose gold sequins with a soft creme color sweater.
6. I saw this gold metallic pants and blazer set at the store and its was love at first sight. The fabric is amazing and I think its such a chic and different option for a holiday look. Sometimes you need something other than a pretty dress.
7. Make a statement with a fun pair of booties. You can always make your shoes the focus of your outfit. These glitter booties are so cute! They might be making their way into my closet soon. I love how they have both gold and silver tones; that makes them more versatile!
8. Sometimes you need something comfortable yet trendy. A velvet blazer is the perfect solution! This can also be a great choice for a more casual soirée.
9. One more metallic fabric option. Can you tell I’m obsessed? This silver metallic jumpsuit screams New Year’s Eve!
10. There’s something about a midi dress with long sleeves. So simple yet feminine, classy and elegant. The glittery fabric makes this dress festive and fun!
11. One more look I just love…. black sequin skirt or shorts paired with a red plaid shirt. You can wear simple black heels or black over-the-knee boots. So Christmasy!
12. A red plaid shirt like this goes perfect with the black sequin skirt.
13. Velvet jumpsuits… what a perfect combo of trends. This red velvet jumpsuit is very flattering and can still showcase your pretty holiday shoes.
14. Another option for a velvet jumpsuit in silver with wide flowy legs and dainty straps.
15. With the holiday rush, the one-and-done pieces are my favorite. Jumpsuits are just as evening-appropriate and easy to wear as dresses, perhaps even more impactful. Plus, I think they are so comfy! This sparkly black jumpsuit is perfect for those days when you are hosting a party and know you will be running up and down. A statement piece on its own yet comfortable enough to fulfill you hostess duties! Definitely one of my favorite looks.
16. What would this season be without some fun and girly dresses! Like this multi-color striped sequin dress. Pair with booties to make this dress edgier.
Hope you find some inspiration for your 2018 holiday looks. They key is to have fun and remember, its not about where you are during the holidays, its about who you spend them with.